Its officially one week away from Herman’s. That means I am making the final preparations typewriter wise. The final list of machines leaving the collection is below.
- 1930 LC Smith 8
- 1961 Olympia SG1
- 1979 Montgomery Wards Escort 550
- 1897 Remington Standard No. 6
- 1933 Royal 10
- 1939 Mercedes Prima
The following machines are coming back with me.
- 1894 Densmore 1
- 189x Densmore 2 (parts machine)
- 1903 New Century Caligraph no. 5
- 1905 Smith Premier No. 5
- Smith Premier No. 10
- Remington Smith Premier No. 10
- Corona 3
- Smith Premier 2 (parts machine, may only take what I need)
- Remington 10 (possibly)
New Century Caligraph No. 5.
I have also ordered some wide ribbons for the SP2, SP5, Densmore 1, Remington 7. They arrived today. I will be taking the wide ribbon along as well.
Lastly I have a message for Richard Polt
There will be 2 categories in the typing contest at Herman’s. Modern machines and antiques. I will be in the antique category. I will be using either the SP5, Caligraph 5 or Densmore 1.