I got more typewriters to repair when I brought back the last batch.
First up is this 1953 Royal HH SN# HHE4995619. It needed a ribbon and some work to the Magic Margin system.
The other machine in for repairs is this Royal KMM from 1942 SN#KMM12-2934745
It has a keyboard with math symbols.
I decided to repaint the top deck of the Smith Premier 2. It had about 25-30% of the paint flaking off. I have repainted it with some gloss black lacquer. I also redid the pinstripes.
It is not perfect as I did not remove all of the old paint prior to doing this and the pinstripes could be better. I like it for the time being. I plan to have a lot of things beadblasted (for the Densmore) in the near future so I may redo it at that point.